MineOnline Transcript Requests

Current students are able to order a transcript via the Self-Service section of the student portal. We have created a list of the most frequent institutions that we mail transcripts on a daily basis. Feel free to check it out. 

MineOnline Requests Institution Information

How do I order an electronic transcript?

Current Students

Former Students

Credentials Solutions - How to guide?

NursingCas Transcript Powerpoint

Out of State Nursing Boards

If you need to send a transcript to the Louisiana State Board of Nursing, please contact our office to get further instructions on how to request a transcript to be sent to this Board of Nursing. The only Board of Nursing that requires additional steps is the one for the state of Louisiana. The Records Front Counter can be reached at 405-682-7512. 

If you need to send a transcript to any other State Board of Nursing please use Credentials Solutions or MineOnline to place your order. 

Order Transcripts Online

Ordering transcripts online is the fastest and most convenient method. Oklahoma City Community College utilizes Credentials, Inc. and accepts transcript requests via a secure web site 24 hours per day, 365 days per year. Operator assistance available (CST/CDT) 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday; 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Friday, by calling (847)-716-3005.

Enter the TranscriptsPlus® site below to begin your order.

TranscriptsPlus logo

Check the status of my transcript order

Transcript Request

Students requesting OCCC Transcripts can visit the Records Counter in person during normal office hours to obtain free transcripts.  If you are unable to visit campus in person, completed Transcript Request forms can be sent through your OCCC email or via us mail.  Emailed requests can be sent to transcripts@occc.edu. If mailing your Transcript Request form, please send it to Records and Graduation Services at 7777 South May Avenue, Oklahoma City, OK. 73159.