Oklahoma City Community College (OCCC) is the fifth-largest higher education institution in the state. OCCC resides within thirty (30) miles of three major universities and has educational partnerships with seven (7) additional colleges and technology centers. OCCC has a small student to faculty ratio, affordable rates of tuition, advanced learning labs, computer facilities, and a wide range of specialized programs to provide a quality education environment. OCCC is a non-residential campus, but housing and apartments are in close proximity to the college for convenience.
OCCC offers you:
- Small class sizes with professors who care about you
- Flexible class times offered mornings, afternoons, evenings, weekends and online for your convenience.
- Free tutoring online and in math, science, computer and communication learning labs to help you succeed.
- Low tuition costs and some scholarships opportunities for students who qualify
- More than 60 transfer and technical/occupational associate degrees and certificates for you to choose from.
- Student clubs and organizations where you can meet new friends and enjoy activities and events on campus.
- A friendly staff and supportive faculty dedicated to your success.
- Intramural sports teams, weight room, fitness classes, gymnasium and an Olympic-sized swimming pool for fitness and fun. International student enrollment at OCCC countries of origin