- General Fund - The OCCC Foundation relies on gifts to the general fund to keep the engine running. Contributions to this fund supports all areas of the College from tuition, books, program needs in specific educational divisions to cultural programs. General fund gifts are automatically directed to the areas of greatest need at the College from year to year.
Student Scholarship Fund - The OCCC Foundation provides general student scholarships to students in need each semester. The need continues to grow every year. In FY15, the Foundation awarded nearly $100,000 in scholarships to 176 students. The foundation receives thousands of applications each year. You can donate to the general Student Scholarship Fund or for a list of specific scholarship fund, please contact the Foundation at (405) 682-7591.
Academic Divisions - Every Division at OCCC needs funding to support their academic area. Gifts received for academic divisions help support educational programs, equipment, training, and other resources needed. You may donate specifically to the following:
- Division of Arts
- Division of Business
- Division of Chemistry and Biological Sciences
- Division English and Humanities
- Division of Health Professions
- Division of Information Technology
- Division of Mathematics, Engineering, and Physical Science
- Division of Social Sciences
All donations to the OCCC Foundation, a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization, are tax-deductible as charitable contributions
Donate by check, credit card securely online and by telephone, gifts of stock, and bequests