- Located in Area 1T1 of the Main Building, the Engineering Center is easily accessible utilizing SEM Entry 7 from parking lot G.
- Driving Directions: The Engineering Center is in the southeast section of the OCCC campus just north of the Transportation Technology Center (TTC). The best way to reach OCCC is to take the May exit on I-240. Continue south on May Avenue past SW 74th Street. Turn right on J. Lee Keels Blvd. Turn left on Faculty Circle, and turn right at the first stop sign by the Transportation Technology Center. Park in Parking Lot G and use SEM Entry 7 to enter the building. The Engineering Center is across the hall from SEM Entry 7. If you would like to view a campus map, please look at the following website: www.occc.edu/Maps/pdf/Outside-Map.pdf.
- Within the Engineering Center we have a Group Lab, Materials Lab, outdoor instructional area, Classroom 1R1, and a common study area. The study area provides computer access, whiteboards, free tutoring, and a convenient setting for students to work on projects or in groups.
- Four faculty offices are also located in the Engineering Center. The faculty includes Dr. Greg Holland, Gary Houlette, P.E., Michael Low, and Dr. Tad Thurston.
(405) 682-1611, Ext. 7483
Monday - Thursday: 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Friday: 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday: Closed
* These hours are subject to change, particularly around holidays. To confirm hours, call in advance.
During posted hours, a Lab Assistant or Tutor is available to answer questions and assist students with their homework assignments. A schedule is available in the Engineering Center.