Are you graduating from an Oklahoma City or Western Heights public school in 2017? If so, now is the time to take advantage of OCCC’s OKCGo Degree Guarantee Program! As part of a financial aid package, this program guarantees to cover all tuition for the completion of one associate’s degree. Fees and books are the responsibility of the student. This unbelievable money saving opportunity is too good to pass up!
Move the mouse over the button to open the dropdown text.
The OKCGo Program is available to eligible high school graduates from Oklahoma City Public High Schools, selected public charter high schools, and Western Heights Public High School. The program covers tuition as part of a financial aid package for the completion of one associate’s degree (AAS, AA, or AS) at OCCC with a maximum award of 63 credit hours. Students are responsible for fees and books.
Students must submit the OKCGo application, OCCC admissions application and complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by the award deadline of July 15th. Students must enter OCCC the Fall semester immediately following high school graduation. Summer courses following high school graduation are not covered by OKCGo.
Eligible schools are: ASTEC, Capitol Hill, Centennial, Classen SAS, Dove Science Academy, Douglass, Emerson, Harding Charter, John Marshall, Northeast Academy, Northwest Classen, Pathways, Santa Fe South, S.A.V.E. Academy, Seeworth, Southeast, Star Spencer, U.S. Grant, and Western Heights.
- Must be a 2017 graduate of an eligible high school
- Must submit the OKCGo application by July 15th
- Must enroll in a minimum of 9 credit hours by the first day of classes (16 week semester) for the Fall semester immediately following high school graduation
- OCCC must be the first, and only, institution of attendance (excluding concurrent enrollment
- Must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by July 15th
- Must be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States (no exceptions)
- Students must maintain a cumulative retention 2.0 GPA.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) each year by July 15
- Maintain continuous enrollment of at least nine (9) credit hours per semester (excluding summer)