Career Development Tuition Waiver Program
Are you a working student who is trying to complete your degree at OCCC? Would you be able to enroll in more classes if you could afford it? If so, OCCC’s Career Development Tuition Waiver Program was made for you!
Move the mouse over the button to open the dropdown text.
The Career Development Tuition Waiver Program is intended for students who are working a minimum of 30 hours per week and are enrolled in at least 9 credit hours at OCCC. Awardees will receive 9 credit hours of tuition waiver for the semester awarded. Students are responsible for additional tuition hours, fees, and books.
This program is available for fall and spring semesters only. Application deadlines are July 15th for the fall semester, and November 15th for the spring semester. A new application is required for each semester.
- Must be admitted to OCCC
- Must have completed 12 college credit hours from OCCC with a 2.75 GPA or higher
- Must be working at least 30 hours per week
- Must be enrolled in 9 or more credit hours at OCCC by the first day of classes (16 week semester)
- Must complete the program application and the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) by the application deadlines.
- Must submit a letter of recommendation from current employer with application
- Must submit 2 current pay stubs, showing 2 consecutive pay periods with at least 30 hours per week worked
- Must be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States (no exceptions)
This program is for one semester only. Students may reapply to be selected for additional semesters.